No Baby Goats Avalible at this time contact Leasa on 0429 936 635
Conditions Of Sale
* Please consider your purchase carefully. Goats, like all other animals are a long term commitment. We do not refund money if you change your mind. Deposits paid to hold goats is non refundable if you change your mind.
* All stock under the age of three are sold as potentially graded stock. It is not usual, despite the best genetic stock, for kids to "go over height". On occasion this may occur after the third year. No animal sold has a height guarantee. No animal is sold with a warranty.
* Buyers are required to check with local and state government to ensure goats can be kept and transported. Some local councils prohibit the keeping of livestock in suburban areas.
* Before purchase new owners and breeders will be required to contact the DPI or Rural Lands Protection Board and apply for a Property Identification Code (PIC) number.
* All animals must be paid for in full prior to being removed from our stud. Cash only on pick up.
* If you require veterinary inspection the prospective buyer will be responsible for all costs associated. Inspection by vet is most welcome.